Tuesday 19 May 2015

Principle Of Management (MGT40203100897)

  

  My name is Yeo Hui Min. I am taking Diploma in Business at Taylor’s University Lakeside. I enjoy studying here because as we all know the education in Taylor’s University is high. I also made many new friends around the world and I think this is one of the benefits for me to expand my business on the future.          This has been a great semester for me because I have learned many new things. Since this is semester 3, I have taking for Principles of Management subject for this challenging semester. In addition, this subject was taught by a very kind hearted and helpful lecturer that is pretty woman when she was smile who is Miss Natasya Saat. They are 2 assignment is individual and group assignment. The individual assignment is about 800 words. My topic of Individual assignment is about the elements of organisational culture. To complete this assignment I need to selected an organization and really understand about the topic relates also put my effort to make it done. Then, for this subject my group and I had to do a very challenging topic  that need us to be very focusing on the topic that was already given to all of us. We all as a one group with four members which is Marilyn, Lee Shi Yaao , Chew Li Li, and me .We are requires to interview a local company’s manager and gather all the information. In there I have to settle all the work based on the part that already given to my group member. Again, my group decided to choose a company that was RT Bakery. For this group assignment we all need to do a very good decoration because we need to do something like a scrap book to present all this to our lecturer. So, as a group member we try our best to do this assignment to get a high marks and can support our coursework marks also. My expectation before doing this assignment was it would be hard but we made it. Again, the problem that I had to face while doing this assignment is we did not know on how to elaborate some points. Luckily, we managed to overcome this problem with the cooperation within the members.
    

   Besides that, for me learning a Principle of Management actually are not easy. We need to really understand about the chapter without memorizing because it will be easier for us to learning it. Finally, after doing this assignment I felt so relieved and the important one is I have learned that in a team we need to put more effort together to make the job easy also with our lecturer support. In other words I really love to learn this subject so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment