Wednesday 4 February 2015

English 2 E-Portfolio

   In my group, there are Lee Shi Yaao ,Marilyn Ee , Chan Xin Nie ,Tong Qi Hui , and I. In English 2 group assignment we need to interview an entrepreneur. We have chosen to interview Jack Ma Yun .  He is a person who created Alibaba group.       

   In this group, I have learnt to solve conflicts within our group and manage time properly to ensure our assignment to be completed before the due date set by our lecturer. At first, I was panicking because I did not know how to edit a video. Marilyn helped with the editing.  Lee Shi Yaao , Chan Xin Nie ,Tong Qi Hui , and I will be doing the proposal. I had to give Lee Shi Yaao , Chan Xin Nie ,Tong Qi Hui a due date because we had only two weeks left to complete our assignment.          

  I created a group chat on "Whatsapp" because Marilyn has a different timetable from my timetable and Lee Shi Yaao , Chan Xin Nie ,Tong Qi Hui timetable. Our time was not flexible, so discussing on "Whatsapp" was our form of communication for brainstorming ideas, giving each other relevant information and references. I could also ask them about their progress with the proposal.         

  Three days before the due date, we met up in the library and showed each other what we have done throughout the week. Honestly, I was disappointed because Shi Yaao did not include any references or subheading. I felt that our video was good enough as well.  I think that Marilyn is suitable in editing . In the end, we managed to come into an agreement for our assignment and handed in our assignment into the drop box. I do not regret grouping with Lee Shi Yaao ,Marilyn Ee , Chan xin nie ,Tong Qi Hui because they have showed effort as well.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment